• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Newport

Match Result

• Tranmere

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Newport

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Newport
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Maybe he wants to give Chalmers another chance from the start. Let's see how he gets on..

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Maybe he wants to give Chalmers another chance from the start. Let's see how he gets on..
I think to show we help develop loan players we need to be giving the likes of chalmers and Turner Cooke more game time. Especially now we don’t have much to play for

dollar'sbloke

Player
morrissey
Manager
king
Wonder if Hughes’ recall means straight into the first team. Might also be an indicator Morris is some way off returning.

I agree 451 is probably our best option switching to more of a 433 when we attack
More likely the need to fill the bench, it was two short last week?
Another strange line-up from Micky. Chalmers starting is the big surprise, with O’Connor dropping to the bench, while in better news Tom Davies returns at the back. Neither Jameson or Fisher on the bench, presume ill/injured. To my mind both Hughes and Turner-Cooke have looked better than Chalmers so puzzled that Micky sees things so different. Inclining towards an away win now.
I suspect they are looking to sign Chalmers. O'Connor out wide in midfield would be incredibly negative. Hughes I am not sure about yet. T-C has looked promising but isn't available because at 19 he is highly rated among saudi riches yet can't get on into this expected tawdry affair!!!
Glad others can see the worth of one up now!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I
More likely the need to fill the bench, it was two short last week?

I suspect they are looking to sign Chalmers. O'Connor out wide in midfield would be incredibly negative. Hughes I am not sure about yet. T-C has looked promising but isn't available because at 19 he is highly rated among saudi riches yet can't get on into this expected tawdry affair!!!
Glad others can see the worth of one up now!
I was excited when we loaned Chalmers, a youngster with pace, but hasn’t delivered in an attacking sense yet and doesn’t offer anything defensively.

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
God who traines this lot at set plays we are not good enough we are Listening to the radio Hawkes sounds like the only one with shots in him has Saunders touched the ball yet

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Newport score with almost their first attempt, after sounding like Rovers started brightly. Now two down.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Speechless. Shocking defending and toothless in the final third.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Why we don't try a different formation is beyond me, 442 every game with the same outcome

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
This is getting embarrassing, we are now making them look like Real Madrid

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Iff melon went tonight I would not lose any sleep over it. Give dawes and parky the team till end of the season and see from there

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Not a great to sell season tickets this sort of showing

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Dreadful. I thought we started brightly but as per usual no quality so no effect and then we had a terrible 15 minutes with some shocking defending. Need three to win now! :thumbsdown: