• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Newport

Match Result

• Tranmere

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Newport

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Newport
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

dollar'sbloke

Player
morrissey
Manager
king
The Mumbongo MOTM was quite frankly a joke yesterday. I hope that is a wake up call to MP so we do not have to endure another season of this rubbish.
It was a dozen drunk sponsors, none of whom were board members of Essar contrary to other rumours. As they sit above the Kop penalty box, it may have been a valid call as until his appearance it did appear Tranmere were trying to play without forwards!
I retain my belief that Mumbungo probably won't prove to be a successful and the absolute must of a line leader. The current alternatives absolutely are incapable of the task. The best option is the least worst one.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
The Mumbongo MOTM was quite frankly a joke yesterday. I hope that is a wake up call to MP so we do not have to endure another season of this rubbish.
It was pretty irresponsible really, because they were representing the name of a key sponsor. If it had been the choice of "Andy's Stag Do" it would have been hilarious.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It was pretty irresponsible really, because they were representing the name of a key sponsor. If it had been the choice of "Andy's Stag Do" it would have been hilarious.
Yes, I thought it was in poor taste. Unfair on those players who had decent games and, most importantly, cruel to Mumbongo himself.