• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Squad for 2019-20

Player
aldo
rowe has only scored 9 in 34 this season . so would fit into are forward line brilliantly another who prob wont score . . lets hope mm gets it sorted oh the set plays are a piss take we are so poor at them a complete joke who trains them on it or don,t they

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I agree about the striker....is the singer to improve team morale?
On a serious point, Chris, one other point I could have made in my Southend report is that at least the team are all playing for each other and there was no blame or bickering after the dozens of errors in the game. So team morale seems to be high, as you'd expect of any of Micky's teams. When morale drops, we will be in real trouble.

Player
Norwood
On a serious point, Chris, one other point I could have made in my Southend report is that at least the team are all playing for each other and there was no blame or bickering after the dozens of errors in the game. So team morale seems to be high, as you'd expect of any of Micky's teams. When morale drops, we will be in real trouble.
Good point, and that could be the difference between us staying up or dropping come the last few games.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Someone coming in at 5. Rumoured striker but could all be a load of nonsense of course.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I love the rumour mill - some whispers it could be cookie!!!

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Bruno Andrade who scores for borehamwood against us at Wembley joins salford from Lincoln. He thrived under the imps Ex managers the Cowley’s but has dropped down to L2, I’m guessing for financial reasons/

would have loved him at PP. a proper winger and goal threat

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Bruno Andrade who scores for borehamwood against us at Wembley joins salford from Lincoln. He thrived under the imps Ex managers the Cowley’s but has dropped down to L2, I’m guessing for financial reasons/

would have loved him at PP. a proper winger and goal threat
Absolutely. He was a real threat in our last season in the NL, scoring in all three games for BW. And of course, he played alongside Morgan Ferrier. I'll bet we could have taken him but couldn't afford him.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Not too fussed on Andrade personally, and Lincoln were obviously happy to release him.

Andy Cook on the other hand........

Player
Manager
John King
Apparently Lincoln wanted to keep Andrade but could not match Salford's wages ! However, I am still not sure he would be suited to a relegation scrap.

Last edited:

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
One out one in is the policy the club are operating is what I've been told, disappointing if true as surely little of the investment has been used so far.

Player
Manager
John King
One out one in is the policy the club are operating is what I've been told, disappointing if true as surely little of the investment has been used so far.
I would imagine the investment has to cover future transfer windows, not just this one.

Player
ian goodison
Salford reportedly paying £4k for rooney after moving from Aberdeen so can only imagine Andrade's wages

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Got sent this before. Got a bit excited until he told me it was false news.

FE7CEF7A-81ED-433F-A78C-712E0A64193D.jpeg