• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The squad 20/21

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
A bit hit and miss at times but overall I’m pleased Ollie is staying. Good technique and gives some continuity from the team that got us out of league 2. Hopefully we can keep Ellis now too

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Good player for league 2.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
A bit hit and miss at times but overall I’m pleased Ollie is staying. Good technique and gives some continuity from the team that got us out of league 2. Hopefully we can keep Ellis now too
unless a centre half leaves we will not sign ellis.

ADD

Player
Norwood
unless a centre half leaves we will not sign ellis.
Let's hope someone does leave then! I appreciate we have too many CB's at the moment but I would try and loan Ray out with a wages contribution so we can sign Ellis or I definitely would accept any reasonable offers for Manny as long as Ellis is definitely onboard if Manny goes.
Banks resigning makes sense - for me he tends to drift out of games too often but at L2 level his overall ability is way up there and as already said Spearing will be the grafter he needs alongside him.
Rumours elsewhere another signing coming in today??

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Otis Khan from Mansfield. He was excellent against us a couple of years ago.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
A cracking signing, the midfield looks really strong now.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Can’t picture him but plenty of league 2 experience with Yeovil and the last 2 seasons with Mansfield although didn’t seem to establish himself with the latter with approx 20 appearances in each of the last 2 seasons. A good age though and hopefully an exciting player to watch

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Came through the youth system at Man Utd so must be decent pedigree as these highlights show. Looks good on set pieces

Player
Manager
John King
He is a goalscoring midfielder as far as I know, a better version of Jennings really.

Player
Manager
John King
There is a nice balance to the midfield with the defensive graft of Spearing, Banks' passing and creativity, and Khan looking to get forward.

Player
Manager
John King
Vaughan would have to take a 400% pay cut to come here, so I can't see that deal happening now.