• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v 'Ammies'

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Salford

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ADD

Player
Norwood
No keeper on bench and no Merrie - was he injured Tuesday?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Maybe still a game or two off full fitness for Maynard?! At least we have a back four a host of midfielders. Still feel a little bit sorry for Nevitt who is once again asked to do it all up front. Hopefully though Morris can be useful in this game now he is further forward.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Wonder who goes in net if Doohan gets injured or dismissed. No Merrie, disappointing, no Walker who I thought had done enough to earn at least abench spot unless he picked up a knock in The Pizza Cup game. Think Maynard did enough to start too.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Wonder who goes in net if Doohan gets injured or dismissed. No Merrie, disappointing, no Walker who I thought had done enough to earn at least abench spot unless he picked up a knock in The Pizza Cup game. Think Maynard did enough to start too.
Probably still doubts about the fitness of Maynard and Walker. Merrie was pretty average on Tuesday night.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Disappointed Maynard not starting. His goals on Tuesday will have given him a boost and I know he’s not totally fit but I’d rather start him and bring him off after 70 mins rather than on for the last 20 when it’s 0-0 or we’re losing

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Not happy with the team Hooe to be proven wrong but Maynard sub and no Merrie unless injured is odd

Player
Manager
John King
A fantastic half, the best we have played all season. Much better balanced and great individual displays. Spearing decision was a joke.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Sounds quite eventful, what did Spearing do to get himself sent off?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Agreed. Excellent first half and really enjoyable, slightly marred by the sending off. Not sure what to expect second half but we have been defending and attacking well. How the second half doesn’t fizzle out.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Went in for a tackle which looked a little full blooded but I didn’t see it properly. Ref talked to the linesman who was right in front of it and then showed him the red.

Player
Manager
John King
Fifty fifty challenge and he got a lot of the ball. Ref was just evening things up from the earlier red, and was intimidated by their players.

Reactions: Boz

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
There behaviour was terrible. Lots of hands on the ref.