• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I would not have a problem with Stockport coming up, but I don't want Wrexham in this division.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Keith Hill takes over at struggling Scunthorpe. He has enough time to try and keep them up but will be interesting how they get on

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ohh, Im going to be watching this closely, especially his pre and post match interviews. Still don't get the guy.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Ohh, Im going to be watching this closely, especially his pre and post match interviews. Still don't get the guy.
Yes I agree. If they don’t start well then he’ll blame everything except himself!

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I think he will do OK with them, he will get them organised and hard to breakdown which is what they need.

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
I think that the betting will alter, and scunny will be outright favourites for relegation.

Wonder how long he will last?

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Larne FC have moved up to second in the Irish Premiership last night and are contenders for a first league title, having won their first Antrim Shield last season. This has all happened since Jeff Hughes arrived three years ago and became their team captain. Good luck to him. He always gave his all playing for Rovers in the NL and was a hero in the play-off win.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Any news on how Mottley-Henry is doing at Larne, if still there?

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Any news on how Mottley-Henry is doing at Larne, if still there?
He only stayed a few months and joined Bradford Park Avenue in September on a short-term deal. Believe it or not, he is still only 24 and has played professionally for 8 different clubs. He must be well liked as he has been back to three of his former clubs - including Rovers.

Reactions: Boz

frenchrover

Player
aldo
Oh, and Hill off to a good start at Scunthorpe......out of the cup at home to Doncaster. Well he can concentrate on the league now but I bet his "Auntie" wont be too pleased.

• Haha
Reactions: Ian

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Paul Lewis on the scoresheet for Northampton again.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Jake Burton voted October player of the month at Stalybridge Celtic. Didn't score in today's 2-2.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Ollie Banks scores a penalty in an easy win for Barrow Live on itv4