• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
James Norwood 40 month ban for drink driving after a night out with Paul Mullin

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Idiot.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
James Norwood 40 month ban for drink driving after a night out with Paul Mullin
Unbelievable. He had previous form in 2012 and should have known better at his age. Did he not have enough money for a taxi? It’s a bad example to his young fans and damages the reputation of his club. Next time it might be a custodial sentence.

drwhoman

Unbelievable. He had previous form in 2012 and should have known better at his age. Did he not have enough money for a taxi? It’s a bad example to his young fans and damages the reputation of his club. Next time it might be a custodial sentence.
He needs to go to AA if he is not there already. Clearly, a deeper lying issue than just being a prat.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Ipswich have signed another striker so given this and Nors behaviour you wouldn’t be surprised if his time is up down there.

can we all club together to get him a chauffeur for the season?!?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Ipswich have signed another striker so given this and Nors behaviour you wouldn’t be surprised if his time is up down there.

can we all club together to get him a chauffeur for the season?!?
I don't think I would want him to be honest. Setting aside his recent stupidity, he has a history of recurring injuries now and would not be the same player that left a couple of years ago.

I don't think we could afford to blow a major part of the budget on a player that might only feature semi-regularly.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I don't think I would want him to be honest. Setting aside his recent stupidity, he has a history of recurring injuries now and would not be the same player that left a couple of years ago.

I don't think we could afford to blow a major part of the budget on a player that might only feature semi-regularly.
Good point, RLC. If we signed him it would be six months too late.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
What a shame that his career could really go down hill now. As RLC says in his two years at Ipswich his time has been littered with injuries. He’s 31 in a couple of months. I’d still take him back but given his potential baggage would be asking the tractor boys to pay some of his wages. Maybe he needs an arm round the shoulder that Micky could give him but as I said, what an idiot

Last edited:

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Clearly all about the money as Paul Mullin joins Wrexham on a 3 year deal in the national league. I’ve heard he turned down league one charlton

• Wow
Reactions: Ian

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
It's going to be interesting to see how he gets on as last season apart he's been average at best

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
It's going to be interesting to see how he gets on as last season apart he's been average at best
To be honest, he should have a field day at the lower level. I can't quite decide whether I want him/Wrexham to succeed or fail!