• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Friendly Pre season friendlies

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
These highlights seem to show Preston totally dominant, which wasn't the impression I got from the Rovers twitter fed so guessing edited for the home audience.
Hewelt's shot-stopping looked decent and it was a good cross from Bristow that lead to the Nolan goal.
Yes, obviously a biased set of highlights. It was a nice move for the goal, but unfortunately that was the only attacking play from Rovers we saw.

We have knocked the ball around nicely in the two games this week.

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
yes it was them days they had two weeks of torture before getting to the balls

Higgy

Player
Dave Higgins
I must have missed it, but who was the no. 18 centre back who played well in first half versus Fleetwood and then i only saw him fleetingly against Preston?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Kyle Jameson?

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Jolley Burton and Davies not involved, jdc starts in a 442

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Looking forward to seeing the two new centre backs plus Mclear and Bristow

Higgy

Player
Dave Higgins
No trialists today. Need a couple more signings yet. Look forward to the reports.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Frustrating that I’ve been unable to make it. A bit surprised that there aren’t one or two triallists featuring. With our back up strikers both missing it makes it more important that we can recruit some cover there.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Cogley shows his value down the right with a good run and cross for Morris to fire in. 1-0

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Frustrating that I’ve been unable to make it. A bit surprised that there aren’t one or two triallists featuring. With our back up strikers both missing it makes it more important that we can recruit some cover there.
Jameson got injured midweek he was the outfield trialist

Reactions: Boz

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Looks at times like a 3-5-2 with Morris and cogley wing backs and Hawkes behind the front two
Bristow left sided centre half? It's a wate playing Morris wing back