• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Next TRFC Manager

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I can't see how they can put a manager who hasn't managed for 6 years as the fav. Unless they know something we don't!

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
I can't see how they can put a manager who hasn't managed for 6 years as the fav. Unless they know something we don't!
I would imagine the market for next Tranmere manager is so small those odds mean next to nothing.

Alun

Player
Eddie Dagger Roberts
Bet Victor 5/2 joint fav, with Nigel Adkins, As we know Adkins is not coming, that leaves Ince as fav. More than likely because he was at Saturdays match.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, not entertaining this one.

Player
aldo
when I said I was out was talking of going for a run and jumping off a bridge into a sea of raspberry jam and goldfish lol. palios would nutts to touch him or arrested lol

Alun

Player
Eddie Dagger Roberts
Thanks Sparky. 7/4 with Sky bet the Cowley`s Ince out to 6/1. Lets hope the betting is right.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Thanks Sparky. 7/4 with Sky bet the Cowley`s Ince out to 6/1. Lets hope the betting is right.

let’s hope so. If it was then his brother will come too so that could mean goodbye to Dawes which would be a shame but so be it.

Player
Ian Goodison
The only way the Cowleys would come is if they lived local, both Southerners they won`t want to relocate further up north..

Ince lives in Willaston so ideal location for him, already wealthy and been out of work for a long time so might come on a short term "springboard" contract (he would see it that way)

Alun

Player
Eddie Dagger Roberts
Dawes must be the only Tranmere manager with a 100% record, it would be sad to see him go.

Player
ian goodison
slightly o/t but how on earth does Sheridan get these jobs ? now at Swindon he must work for coppers or have one cracking agent

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Dawes must be the only Tranmere manager with a 100% record
Ha, slightly tongue in cheek i hope Alun..

slightly o/t but how on earth does Sheridan get these jobs ?
It's the usual manager merry-go-round. Guaranteed another job in management no matter how you perform. They must be laughing all the way to the bank. Incredible really.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Jimmy Floyd Hasslebaink apparently in the mix alongside Cowley, Alexander and Cook

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Not saying I’d want him but hasslebaink I think would like a crack. Did well at burton but then two failed spells at qpr and Northampton. He talks well on TV and I always think our job would be attractive to many