• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Next TRFC Manager

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Is there a danger they will come in for Hill ? Wellens was employed by Swindon when they poached him.

Hopefully he would have more sense anyway.

its not impossible by any means. Since he took over Keith has the best record in the division I think. My guess though is they’ll go for a bigger name

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
its not impossible by any means. Since he took over Keith has the best record in the division I think. My guess though is they’ll go for a bigger name
They will go for one of their mates. The only benefit of that job is the money as you have little chance of lasting long in the role.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I cannot imagine Keith being offered or accepting that job. He isn't a big name (although frankly neither are Graham Alexander or Richie Wellens) and he has too much integrity to leave Tranmere in mid-season. I think Salford will struggle to get anyone who will turn their season round, thank goodness.

drwhoman

Could be Paul Scholes - oh hang on - he might last a week before it gets too hard! (LOL)!