• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Iron v Rovers

Match result

• Scunthorpe

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Tranmere

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I'd like to see goals from Merrie and Watson, both coming from Cogley crosses. The 3 players contracted for next season, so let's hope they have a chance to get bedded in and make themselves indispensable.

Higgy

Player
Dave Higgins
I'd like to see goals from Merrie and Watson, both coming from Cogley crosses. The 3 players contracted for next season, so let's hope they have a chance to get bedded in and make themselves indispensable.
I'd just be pleased if Merrie starts.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Am I right in thinking away games aren’t available to purchase on ifollow anymore on a Saturday?

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I get where you are coming from, but I think it is vital one of the strikers scores soon for confidence.
Jolley off the bench with a last minute winner :)

I take your point, but atm we're not scoring much from any part of the field. If the goals come from midfield, then it takes the pressure off the strikers, who may then relax and efforts that have gone the wrong side of the post or straight at the keeper start finding the back of the net instead.

drwhoman

Jolley off the bench with a last minute winner :)

I take your point, but atm we're not scoring much from any part of the field. If the goals come from midfield, then it takes the pressure off the strikers, who may then relax and efforts that have gone the wrong side of the post or straight at the keeper start finding the back of the net instead.
All we are saying is give us a goal please from anywhere - a Joe Murphy downfield punt will do ( and zero for the Irons)!!

Player
aldo
we could do what the Villa fans did a few years back and pretend we scored and go mad in the away end singing go mad we can't score a goal

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
MacDonald has got off the coach and is presumably in the squad. All the senior players are apparently available, apart from SD.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
C8ADDB5B-E6CE-4E07-9619-ACBEB92EF492.png

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Looks like a back 4. Quite an attacking line up

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Excellent selection and formation. Our most attacking lineup and our best eleven.

Last edited:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Thats a good team apart from the weak forward line. Let's hope we score at least one today.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Good news about Macdonald. Goes without saying disappointed Merrie is left out again and Watson not played further forward.