• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Iron v Rovers

Match result

• Scunthorpe

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Tranmere

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Brilliant start.. :rolleyes:

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Need to stay composed. We can hurt them but we just got to get the ball on the floor and start passing it around.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Losing already? Not listening today, fair penalty?

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
The euphoria when Micky returned seems along time ago now, something is badly wrong to play this many games and be so short on numbers

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Good save by Murphy preventing 2-0. We are not threatening at all.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Another great chance for Scunthorpe. Fluffed by their striker luckily. Resulting corner headed at goal, another great save by Murphy. Murphy keeping us in this again..

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Everytime we cross the ball in, it goes straight to their keeper. No challenge, no-one near the ball, just nothing there..

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
1-0 HT. 1 shot in first half, 0 on target. Play completely collapses in the final third. Scunthorpe could easily be 2 or 3 up. Big half needed now because that was just too easy for Scunthorpe. We've had 70% possession basically spraying it around the back and in midfield. :speechless:

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Half time and we’re behind. Murphy has kept us in it and is in line for another MoM award. We’ve got worse as the half had wore on. Huffing and puffing but again their keeper is a spectator

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
This smacks of the Keith Hill days absolutely awful.

Player
aldo
when you think we have Spearing-Macca-Watson the lack of goals is shocking and if we hear of the Lack of bodys later I am going to scream

Player
aldo
and just think I will be meeting Micky on Wednesday at work I think it might be a few questions being asked

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
It is sounding grim. While there are clear issues lacking a proven striker, you would think MM could put out a team better equipped to test a weak Scunthorpe side with those at his disposal.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
But that's the problem Boz. This is our best team but we simply do not have the quality up front. Defence and midfield looks fine but you can see where the problem is. McManaman looks the brightest out of our forward options so I'm hoping he can unlock something.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Glatzel taken off again but why not change the shape and play him alongside nevitt instead of wide left?

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
But that's the problem Boz. This is our best team but we simply do not have the quality up front. Defence and midfield looks fine but you can see where the problem is. McManaman looks the brightest out of our forward options so I'm hoping he can unlock something.
We've got no pace up front either