• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Bromley v Rovers

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Davies, Buxton, McNulty, Sutton, Ridehalgh, Jennings, Norburn, Hughes, Duggan, Alabi, Norwood

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Subs: Pilling, Gumbs, Clarke, Waring, Mangan

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Not that it’s any great surprise but we’ll struggle for width, lots of huffing and puffing and get beat 1-0 whilst having the majority of possession. Can’t see where the goals are going to come from.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I like this side. Let's hope I still do in two hours' time. ;) Even the bench looks balanced.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Hughes back in which is disappointing in my view altho Harris injured.

Back to 5-3-2 I am guessing with Mitch at right wing back.

As suggested, just can't see where goals will come from. Would be nice if Connor Jennings contributed

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Hmm. Think I'd have started with Gumbs as part of a back three. Bench more balanced than of late, but no midfield options.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
It's 4312 with CJ in the hole. Both defences on top, but they are winning too many 50-50 balls in midfield. However, the ref is giving them everything and we are not always getting free kicks. Alabi is taking a lot of stick in the area.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Buxton just booked for blocking their winger. The Norwood penalised dubiously for winning a 50-50 when clean through.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
BBTC - you mean Alabi is getting stick from the SWA?

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Rovers getting great support. Even MM being cheered. Buxton would have been lucky not to be booked.

Norwood fouled and linesman saw it. Free kick unfortunately found Hughes' head not Alabi, who is getting zero protection from the officials.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
We have dominated and played some decent stuff in a 442 diamond. We have to score the first goal. Officials are atrocious.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Norwood, Jennings and aabi all doing OK. Duggan impressive in midfield but we miss Harris.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Even first half but Rovers have had a couple more shots. We are outnumbered in midfield so losing too many second balls. Strategy seems to be based on long balls, avoiding midfield.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well it all sounds a bit more positive. Praying for that goal!!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Sounding encouraging aside from the refereeing.