• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

FA Cup Stevenage (4) v Tranmere (3)

Match result

• Stevenage

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tranmere

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stevenage (4) v Tranmere (3)
Posted by Ian
The Lamex Stadium
Saturday, November 4, 2023 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, November 4, 2023 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!! Morris 3-3

dollar'sbloke

Player
morrissey
Manager
king
Three of my favoured recent players have scored today, sadly not all our way

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Get in play like this through the the rest of the season and we won't be far away

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
ohhh ffs

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Gotta see the game out. Defending needs sorting, what a shame.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Well I don’t think many of us thought we’d be in tomorrow’s draw but to score 3 away from home we shouldn’t be losing that game.

More questions marks around our defensive record. I’ve said before the Nigel doesn’t look like he’s solved the problems we have conceding goals but we’ve given him a new deal.

League the priority of course and positives were Norris and apter, but if confidence was low before today it’ll be even worse after that

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Well I don’t think many of us thought we’d be in tomorrow’s draw but to score 3 away from home we shouldn’t be losing that game.

More questions marks around our defensive record. I’ve said before the Nigel doesn’t look like he’s solved the problems we have conceding goals but we’ve given him a new deal.

League the priority of course and positives were Norris and apter, but if confidence was low before today it’ll be even worse after that
Yes, we have looked reasonably dangerous going forward for much of the season, and our attacking play will improve with Norris and Apter in the side.

However, defensively we are atrocious and if we continue to concede at the current rate we will be relegated.

Higgy 2

Player
Dave Higgins
Following on text. When I saw they were still playing 90+10 I knew my score draw was doomed. Told Mrs what I feared and was told don't jinx it! Seems I did...gutted.