• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Sa£ford v Rovers

Match result

• Salford

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tranmere

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sa£ford v Rovers
Posted by Ian
Peninsula Stadium
Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, September 17, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

ADD

Player
Norwood
What yesterday's performance certainly did demonstrate is that Mellon can organise and motivate a team at this level, as some of us have repeated after every disappointing performance or result.
Haha! If that were true the 5 defeats during which MM admitted he had to read the riot act at half time as they were not performing or else the next defeat would logically demonstrate he could not organise and motivate a team which I am sure you are not wanting to suggest?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Haha! If that were true the 5 defeats during which MM admitted he had to read the riot act at half time as they were not performing or else the next defeat would logically demonstrate he could not organise and motivate a team which I am sure you are not wanting to suggest?
No, I am suggesting that his decade as a manager and five promotions demonstrate that he can motivate and manage, reinforced by performances like yesterday's. All managers experience periods of poor or inconsistent form a number of times in a career, due to a variety of factors, even the good ones.

I know you want to convince us that every one of our successes is in spite of him, and every failure is because of him, but we are not so naive we can't see through your agenda. It is a bit rich for the poster who called for Mellon to be fired in the midst of two promotion seasons to accuse others of being 'illogical' !!

Have a day off and enjoy our victory, if you are capable of it.

Last edited:

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Got the impression Rosenior was more a holding appointment due to the late nature of the takeover.