• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v the Vegans

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Forest Green

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v the Vegans
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, January 29, 2022 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, January 29, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
well as I said before we will Kane this lote and have a Jolly good finish we will Nevitt give up 3-1 or 3-0 they will have 2 sent off and both there forwards Kidknaped by Chinese Triad gang and sold as slaves hahahahahahahahahahaha
Stay off the veggie burgers AM! :lol: :laugh:

Player
aldo
ohh making Breakfast paninis today and Fresh pannini, also focaccia bread with rare sirloin steak homemade chips, and caramelized onions, :lol: :laugh: :sneaky: have a nice day Thinking how Yummy that sounds

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Player
aldo
now 5600 for sat, fuck with 113, at this rate they will need da da daaaaaaaaaaaa a coach or even 2 big club that and you wait some of their fans will say its amazing to take so many fans away,god they could get to 130 for an away game

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Newport winning at Orient and currently in third place, four points behind us.

Reactions: Boz

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, they won and seem to be creeping up the league. They always seem to be there and about come the end of the season. Still a lot of points to play for!

Player
aldo
7500,113 away Amazing by our Amazing support it's going to be 10k+1000 community tickets given out again Brilliant from our fans for buying them

Reactions: Boz
Player
aldo
forest is on to coach num 3 one of their fans have said after the massive numbers we took to Northampton which was around 300 looks like they will bring that to us, now if the boot was on the other foot we would sell out two of their stands if they would let us now that's a propper massive away support

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
thats my worry just want the team to play normal and no fear
The players should relish the game and the atmosphere.
As important a game as it is nothing will be decided on Saturday as there will be 19 more games to go for us.

Player
aldo
just been to PP and got me a ticket,I am a happy bunny now over 3 years since I was last there, with work, lockdowns and half a season not playing crazy

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
just been to PP and got me a ticket,I am a happy bunny now over 3 years since I was last there, with work, lockdowns and half a season not playing crazy
You've definitely earned it. Look forward to your report. ;)

It's interesting that no one has predicted the score yet. The poll is empty. This is too close to call and could be down to a moment of brilliance or madness, if not a refereeing decision. Let's hope not.

Last edited:

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
will be at the tent from 130 wanna get in early

Same here. Often for these games there is queues at the turnstiles and all sorts of confusion in the kop with people having tickets for seats in the place where Joe Bloggs sits every week.