• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Michael ihikwe scores an extra time goal at wbley for Rotherham in their EFL trophy match v Sutton

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Matt Gill currently assistant coach at Swansea.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Aaron Cresswell reaches a European semi-final with West Ham.

I would guess he is the first home produced player to reach that stage of a European competition since Derek Mountfield ?

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, good on him. They were good tonight. Hope they get to the final.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Sean Dyche sacked by Burnley and Mike Jackson takes joint charge of their game against West Ham on Sunday.

A big gig for Jacko !

• Wow
Reactions: Ian

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Sean Dyche sacked by Burnley and Mike Jackson takes joint charge of their game against West Ham on Sunday.

A big gig for Jacko !
Feel very sorry for Sean Dyche, lost his best striker to a relegation rival. Even if Burnley get relegated, he’d be the best man to get them back up.

Good luck to Jacko, but after his stint with us I wouldn’t be too hopeful.

ADD

Player
Norwood
Presumably just for the one game until they can bring in someone next week till end of season. Still seems strange timing however...

drwhoman

Feel very sorry for Sean Dyche, lost his best striker to a relegation rival. Even if Burnley get relegated, he’d be the best man to get them back up.

Good luck to Jacko, but after his stint with us I wouldn’t be too hopeful.
It is said that the owner is not very experienced which shows in sacking Dyche and putting Mike Jackson in charge. Sorry but he was clueless with us. I can only assume that Big Sam is on his way!

drwhoman

It is said that the owner is not very experienced which shows in sacking Dyche and putting Mike Jackson in charge. Sorry but he was clueless with us. I can only assume that Big Sam is on his way!
I forgot to mention that the owner bought the club for 170m. Over 100m of that came out of debt free Burnley’s deposit account! Maybe Dyche was too loyal. They have not been able to spend serious transfer money as a result of the owner’s actions. I feel sorry for Burnley fans. A really odd time to sack Dyche.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Keith hill and devarn green relegated today. Keith’s record not too great in his time there

Scunthorpe manager Keith Hill, who has seen his side win just two games in the 28 he has taken charge of since November, said he is upset that his side will be playing in the National League next season.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Think Devarn Green had moved on, Telford possibly?