• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

Yes I wasn’t sure about Drysdale myself. I do know he was playing for Vauxhalls after he left us, and before he got his move to Coventry.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Disappointing if true but ex rover Mike Jones rumoured to be the chesterfield player who assaulted the Oldham player Hallam hope after their game on Saturday and put him in hospital

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Disappointing if true but ex rover Mike Jones rumoured to be the chesterfield player who assaulted the Oldham player Hallam hope after their game on Saturday and put him in hospital
From what I've heard it's a lot more than assaulted but won't go into details

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Guessing there must be some backstory for this. It’s all very murky at present but doubtless things will become clearer if the case gets to court. In the interim wish Hope the hospitalised player a speedy recovery.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Ex loanee Jacob Maddox joins Clarke’s Walsall on a one year deal

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Thanks for posting RLC, some interesting things in that article, which weren't common knowledge like it was Connor who pressed for the loan deal to Macc. I'll be forever grateful to him for ending my Rovers Wembley hoodoo and he was one of the players who's always come across as a nice human being, even if there were more talented players around him.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Yes, I also did not realise his operation was so serious, and could potentially have resulted in him losing his shoulder.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Peter Clarke starts as sub for the first league game in many years as he’s dropped by Walsall

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
He'll be collecting his pension soon!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Blackett-Taylor, Pennington, Dieseruvwe and inevitably Mullin on the score-sheets last night, while Ollie Banks got sent off.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
A goal for Connor Jennings tonight and Walsall lose again and are totally out form (winless in 10 games on all competitions), for our visit on Saturday. Peter Clarke returned to their side tonight but has been on the bench in recent league games

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
A goal for Connor Jennings tonight and Walsall lose again and are totally out form (winless in 10 games on all competitions), for our visit on Saturday. Peter Clarke returned to their side tonight but has been on the bench in recent league games
Rather like the last time we played them, wonder what happened then... Can see their winner coming off Manny's backside.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Rather like the last time we played them, wonder what happened then... Can see their winner coming off Manny's backside.
Our last two performances have shown significant improvement, so I am hopeful we won't have a repeat this time.

I think the Glatzel injury was a blow just prior to last season's game, but we should have taken a point. I don't think they had a shot other than the penalty.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
33 year old Jay Spearing comes on for Liverpool u21s in their papa johns defat to Rochdale