• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Pirates v Rovers

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I am a little uneasy about the suggestion of numerous changes tomorrow. The time to make changes was the Sutton home game, but here I think keeping things as tight as possible and making the most of any opportunities that come our way is probably the best option.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Looks like 532 with Glatzel and Nevitt up front. Morris and Hawkes back in the side. A decent team on paper.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Looks like it'll be a tight game with a host of defenders in the side. Hopefully Hawkes and Morris can produce some magic. Not sure what Maynard has to do to get in the side but at least Feeney is not featuring.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
A shame we’ve still not managed to get Maynard into the line up but hopefully glatzel can take his opportunity.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Would have liked Walker on the bench and feel that it’s a bit risky being so adventurous, the kind of line-up would like to have seen v Sutton. Hope it works out for us.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Would have liked Walker on the bench and feel that it’s a bit risky being so adventurous, the kind of line-up would like to have seen v Sutton. Hope it works out for us.
Think we need to forget about Walker boz. For whatever reason it’s not worked out. Any attacking player who can’t get into our match day squad given our problems scoring must be way down the pecking order.

ADD

Player
Norwood
Think we need to forget about Walker boz. For whatever reason it’s not worked out. Any attacking player who can’t get into our match day squad given our problems scoring must be way down the pecking order.
Agreed Sparky he either hasn't impressed MM performance wise or as rumoured some time ago attitude wise.
Either way he will surely be recalled in January by Boro if not before....

ADD

Player
Norwood
Wonderful 1-0 down after 5 minutes. Switching to the rugby.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I thought we started OK too but that was too easy. Ball lofted into the box and simple header into the net.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Ridiculous. The big question is can we respond with an equaliser? On current form it’s unlikely

Charlton1975

Player
Jason Koumas
Everything points to a rovers defeat and another game without scoring. I cant see Mellon setting the team up anything other that to try not to lose.

I hope I am wrong.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Hope I'm wrong but no I can't see it
We have an aged squad however two pretty raw players up front who have only played a handful of league games between them. Hawkes and Morris could be key here.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ohh dear.. tap in after a melee in the box. Defenders all over the show.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Something needs change and quickly, We are dropping like a stone, forget promotion I am more concerned about the bottom of the table