• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Euro 2020

Player
aldo
well I have said international football is boring after today all I will say is what the FK do I know two amazing games please can we have more like it that is what football should be about, can I just say the refs have been brilliant not taking the facking from the players good on them it needs to be done all the time, was great seeing the frogs getting knocked out if England managed to get through and win the whole thing great, but if the dans or the swiss doit god you have to love an underdog

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
A bit worried by the lack of creativity in the England midfield tonight, although I understand why we are playing five at the back.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I can't see this being 3 3 with 7 defensive minded players

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yeah, we need to break out a little. Hopefully the game will open up a bit more second half.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
A nervous start but we have settled into it the longer the game has gone on, Kane and Maguire should've scored, saka our best player

Player
aldo
god England is so slow at times are we sure they are not the Tranmere of the last two months of last season in disguise,also great save keeper i would take Kane off he looks like he Cant be assed

Player
aldo
you know yesterday I said what amazing games they were, this is shit back to boring boring international football slow and I feel like dosing off

Player
aldo
get the fuck in goallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll