• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Season ticket prices 23/24

dollar'sbloke

Player
morrissey
Manager
king
They were making losses within the club during the Johnson spell. It was not being run well, certain people within the club where using it for their own gains. It is not just attendenaces which have an impact. I mean we probably did overstretch it but we were soooo close too.
Not sure you would be able to substantiate what you claim but your timelines are wrong. That debt was raised in seven years, it was spent on the ground and team. PJ took the view the gates had not responded enough and left.
The rest is a bit murky but he waived any interest payments before finally writing it off, by which time his loss was £20 M

overthewater

Player
chris malkin
I think it is the last of the three suggestions. They have been actively seeking new investment / owners and so probably have not had the time or energy.

I don't know why Palios does not delegate these tasks to somebody suitably qualified.
I think your last point is spot on.

Palios strikes me as the type who is very reluctant to delegate. This cannot be good for the club going forward, and may be a factor which is hampering new investment

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
I think your last point is spot on.

Palios strikes me as the type who is very reluctant to delegate. This cannot be good for the club going forward, and may be a factor which is hampering new investment
The reason why there is a continuous high level of non football staff turnaround and even a shortage of staff on matchdays, including those advertised, are because of what you are describing. You have to include the poor wages and poor industrial relations. No unions, and most on casual hours!

The majority of staff that brought the club through the relegation seasons and put the club back on its path to the football league, the experience the club have lost, is now showing in the fans worries and the concerns that where the club is now!

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Getting close to 1800 and when you think of the team we have and the entertainment not being good and no manager it's not to bad at the moment as normal we are getting tow children's community tickets for the club to dish out we have done this last 4 year's now

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
1930 sold now, hopefully be a boost when the new manager is appointed but looks like will be down somewhat on previous seasons

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes. I'm sure there will be a few more when the picture is a bit clearer but shame they will have missed out on the early bird prices..

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Total now stands at 2151 hopefully we can get over the 2500 mark.

Reactions: Ian

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
2887 sold by deadline, very good effort that, well done to all who bought one.
It would be interested if we could compare with those sold at the same deadline last season albeit there has been a week more this time

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It would be interested if we could compare with those sold at the same deadline last season albeit there has been a week more this time
I think it is broadly similar. Quite impressive given the uncertain and slightly chaotic nature of the last few months.

We sold 3,500 in total last season and I would guess the figure will be similar this year.