• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Season ticket prices 23/24

Player
ian goodison
I don,t care who mellon does/doesn,t fancy I don,t expect paul lewis/chris merrie to play out of position when we have players on the bench who can cover those positions, I used to enjoy going to the games but have no interest at the moment,

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
How many posters on here who are season-ticket holders have renewed or will be?

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
How many posters on here who are season-ticket holders have renewed or will be?
I have renewed.

I think there are just over 500 renewals to date, which is not band with a month still to go to the early bird deadline.

Reactions: Boz

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Renewed too.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
i‘ll be renewing mine before the end of the month but I’m sure some may be waiting to see if a new manager comes in before then.

Any optimism behind a new appointment could have a positive impact on sales.

Player
ian goodison
haven,t had a season ticket since before covid but if I,ve read it right and a senior ticket will cost me £306 (senior) in the jk stand I will bite the bullet this season, paying direct debit will be a bonus.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
My adopted town are offering season tickets at £249 to mark the centenary of the Terriers triple title win.
Makes you think…

• Wow
Reactions: Ian
Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
My adopted town are offering season tickets at £249 to mark the centenary of the Terriers triple title win.
Makes you think…
15,000 season ticket holders and Championship TV revenues probably make a difference.......

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Looks like figures will be somewhat down on last season only just passed the 1k mark so far

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
The club are not helping themselves with a poor team and very poor quality food and football next season we will be one of the most expensive next season

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Still not bought mine. I was going to but things getting in the way and now starting to wonder if it’s worth it

dollar'sbloke

Player
morrissey
Manager
king
The club are not helping themselves with a poor team and very poor quality food and football next season we will be one of the most expensive next season
You make it sound it was concerted decision. Not sure about food, most of it is rubbish everywhere, why people have to eat mid-afternoon has always struck me as odd.

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
BECAUSE some of us have business to run and getting people in all times of the day keeps us in jobs. You need to eat in some better places if you think that the clubs food has been low quality for sometime

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
BECAUSE some of us have business to run and getting people in all times of the day keeps us in jobs. You need to eat in some better places if you think that the clubs food has been low quality cor

dollar'sbloke

Player
morrissey
Manager
king
BECAUSE some of us have business to run and getting people in all times of the day keeps us in jobs. You need to eat in some better places if you think that the clubs food has been low quality for sometime
You misunderstand. I don't understand why people have to eat between 3-5pm on a Saturday or 8-10pm on an evening. There is the key of the problem, most don't. So what used to be a dodgy pie and oxo, has morphed into something more with low take up.
Any serious model would surely just target those who want a pre-match meal and they have to be decent, then just snack bars.
The whole thing has been self- concluding for ages at most venues, fayre is poor most of us realise you are better eating at proper outlets that trade full time. What sort of catering talent do you think you can get for 25 events a year.
Outsourcing would be the answer, a friend has done it for another club on the back of several full time venues. I think the hotel venture was along those lines but as well thought out as the pop concert

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Fair point. The club are going down the Che pest route and that only seta alarm bells ringing for me the fact that Mark And Nicky both defended the food offerings in the last Q & A is Amazing and says a lot about where the club is. As I have said before it would not take much and little extra money to change the food but they appear to be not that bothered

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Also guys I have emailed club pictures and prices of stuff that could be done at club did it last week stuff like dirty fries. Thai green curry easy stuff they could prepare ahead but as of yet nothing back I have also sent from my instergram page loads over to the trust and club but again no interest at least I am trying would even go in and show then how easy it would be to do