• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Dawes sacked

dollar'sbloke

Player
morrissey
Manager
king
I was surprised a while back to see they were something before him. Playing within Gloucestershire until 1968 and were Vase level until late 90's when they got up to the Conference. He arrived and things took off but they were tier 5 already.
Never been but I think like Wigan they are not in a football led area, which makes even more impressive. I'd guess they would drop below Conference without him.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Yes, they had been a mid-table Conference side for a few years prior to Vince taking over, managed by our own Jimmy Harvey for part of that time of course. I think they would be sustainable at that level even if Vince departed.

Reactions: Boz

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
4 managers in 11 months and as there fans have said around 5 wins in that period. Tbey are not happy on the vegan forum

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Notts County now lose their manager who goes to Swansea. Clearly January is becoming a month not just for players to move but managers too