• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Shrimps v Rovers

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Too many have not played well for too long, thankfully most be gone after this game.

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Come on, we need a goal before HT, as unlikely as that looks at the moment.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Can feeney ever pick out one of our own players?!??

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
This is a nothing performance, no cohesion no creativity may as well try use subs as we are going nowhere fast

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Right get Morris and Feeney off at half time. Nugent up along side Vaughan and Woolery down the right. Got to go for it now

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
They always have eight in defence and five in attack. We seem to have three in defence and three in attack.

Player
Too many of them after over 50 years!
An expression regarding silk purses and sows’ ears comes to mind. Different manager same players not performing.
Sorry, I just can’t see Tranmere creating a decent chance as it stands. Half time pep talk and tactics change definitely needed

ADD

Player
Norwood
Agreed this is poor. Lack of cohesion. Lack of confidence and giving away too many niggly free kicks. Khan Nugent and Woolery needed at half time.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
An expression regarding silk purses and sows’ ears comes to mind. Different manager same players not performing.
Sorry, I just can’t see Tranmere creating a decent chance as it stands. Half time pep talk and tactics change definitely needed
Dawes can't perform a miracle in a couple of weeks. This is how Hill's team played for months.

I maintain that the players are capable of much better than this, but most will be gone soon anyway.

ADD

Player
Norwood
Things must be really bad if people are calling for Nugent! May as well give Parky and Palios a run out aswell
They are. He is useless as a lone forward as we saw but switch to 442 and look at getting crosses to him with Vaughan feeding off them. What we are doing now is back to useless.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Rides has put in some decent balls but no-one is attacking them. Get some of the attacking players off, they've done nothing.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Rides has put in some decent balls but no-one is attacking them. Get some of the attacking players off, they've done nothing.
As in first leg he's our only hope of creating anything the rest are woefull or worse

Higgy

Player
Dave Higgins
Right get Morris and Feeney off at half time. Nugent up along side Vaughan and Woolery down the right. Got to go for it now
Changes defo needed Sparky. I would give Feeney 10 .ins down the right first. He seems more direct than when playing in the middle..

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Dawes can't perform a miracle in a couple of weeks. This is how Hill's team played for months.

I maintain that the players are capable of much better than this, but most will be gone soon anyway.
He got them playing better straight after jacko left but more of a struggle this time, don't blame him as I just think the players are not as good as they think they sre