• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Friendly Rovers V Rangers

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Half time at Lairds 5 1 up Ryan Stratulis scored twice from halfway according to twitter

Player
aldo
sorry lads did not get to it as one of my staff was attacked in Birkenhead this morning she was just doing her shopping with her kiddies, so have had to cover for her, I do hate Birkenhead even though I was born there

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
sorry lads did not get to it as one of my staff was attacked in Birkenhead this morning she was just doing her shopping with her kiddies, so have had to cover for her, I do hate Birkenhead even though I was born there
That sounds horrendous, AM. That should never happen to anyone, particularly with young children. I hope they caught the attacker.

Player
aldo
not sure she is shaken up but we think just a few cuts and bruising, as for the guy I don,t know if they got him I know he got her bag with cards and mobile and other stuff

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Absolutely awful for her. I hope it's on one of the cameras.

ADD

Player
Norwood
Half time at Lairds 5 1 up Ryan Stratulis scored twice from halfway according to twitter
Interesting I thought all the pros even first years would have been away with the squad. Were the other first year pros/ Burton playing also?

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Interesting I thought all the pros even first years would have been away with the squad. Were the other first year pros/ Burton playing also?
I've seen nothing else but what was on the official twitter feed.

Player
aldo
all I have been told is it is not the first time, but I just feel for the girl and the kiddies my aunty had a very abusive marriage not going to say more it was not nice and she is very lucky to be alive