• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v County

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Stockport

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v County
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Tuesday, November 1, 2022 - 07:45 PM
Until: Tuesday, November 1, 2022 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It was great when we had Clarke, it made me feel quite youthful!

drwhoman

It’s just a myth that team age thing BBTC; they just look younger because we’re older!
In all seriousness, when you do see some of the players up close in the club shop, walking into the stadium (even seen some in the TESCO local buying meal deals) they look so young! I remember seeing Jolley last season and if it wasn’t for his height, I’d swear he was about twelve!
I know the feeling! When I see some of the article presenters on the news I wonder which school they go to!!

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
sorry chaps but I suppose when you don't get to go very often, and you pay to see it's just annoying apart from the odd game we never seem to score many goals and we all know what MP said in the summer and yes, we don't concede them much either it's just frustrating was good to see some of the new players also their away support was Amazing I do love it when the away end is bouncing makes it even better