Rovers old boys

ONIGP

Fav Player
Eddie Bishop
They will actually have played together under Les Parry. I bet they never thought they would be reunited in the Premier League.

I had no idea Martin was at West Ham. It was a strange move for him, as he had spent all of his career prior to this season in League One or the Championship.
He had taken up the inauspicious third keepers spot at a premier league club - no doubt decent wages but little chance of game time. Fabianski's injury and Roberto's disastrous deputisation gave him his chance.

Fav Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
They will actually have played together under Les Parry. I bet they never thought they would be reunited in the Premier League.
I expected as much from the way they celebrated together at the end.
I had no idea Martin was at West Ham. It was a strange move for him, as he had spent all of his career prior to this season in League One or the Championship.
I thought it was strange when I saw the transfer announced. Although he'd been on the bench a few times, he never made it at Liverpool. He left Millwall and joined West Ham as third-choice keeper. I'm glad it's worked out and his dad (ex-Hammers and England defender Alvin Martin) must be delighted.

drwhoman

I think Martin was signed as a back up. Number 3? Fabianski was injured and his replacement was poor. I know Hammers fans were bemoaning the fact that they let Adrian go. A decent keeper most of the time! Not nice to come on with fifteen minutes to go and no warm up. Probably freezing and then to concede a poor goal immediately!