• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers (2) v Bradford City (1)

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Bradford

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers (2) v Bradford City (1)
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Tuesday, October 3, 2023 - 07:45 PM
Until: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I would say we deserved to win based on the second half showing and limiting them to very little. Bradford have always been tricky opponents for us but that's the poorest I've sent them for a while

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I would say we deserved to win based on the second half showing and limiting them to very little. Bradford have always been tricky opponents for us but that's the poorest I've sent them for a while
Yes the stats for the whole game are fairly similar which shows how well we played second half as they could have been 2 or 3 up after 20 mins.

It appears Cook apart Bradford don’t have much else

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Bradford have now sacked Mark Hughes, was a very good player but a pretty poor manager

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Bradford have now sacked Mark Hughes, was a very good player but a pretty poor manager
Not a surprise given their results and league position. As you say I’ve never thought he was a good manager

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Gillingham manager now sacked too. They had a poor season last year but currently sit 8th after a whopping 3 games without a win!