• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Very O/T - Everton

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Lost at home to Southampton today. In deep trouble.

I will get my popcorn for Match of the Day. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Ian

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Quite a number of fans staged a sit in after the game as a protest against the board.
None of the directors attended the game due to to credible threats against them which is frankly ridiculous and doesn't do the fans any favours.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Always the minority sadly but they must be seething at what is going on there. Years of poor management, leadership and poor recruitment have finally come to this. They are in trouble.

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Gotta Love Agent Lampard doing a grand job i realy dont loke there fans so many of them wanted our Amazing club to go under when we went into the non Lg so Fk em i hope they do go down

Player
Manager
John King
Currently two down to West Ham, who have not won for weeks, and bottom of the pile.

I think this is actually their year.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Yes, they are useless.

ALDO MUSSY

Player
ALDO
Manager
KINGY
love this EVERTON team hahahahahaha and we think the Rovers are bad at times

Reactions: Ian

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Looks like Lampard gone, Dyche likely be his replacement, I think they will stay up now as Lampard is such a poor manager

Player
Manager
John King
Looks like Lampard gone, Dyche likely be his replacement, I think they will stay up now as Lampard is such a poor manager
It will be interesting.

Dyche would not have kept Burnley up last season and their squad is still really poor, so I don't think it is guaranteed they will survive.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Probably a better choice in their position but they still have a very poor squad and no goalscorer.

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Heard that myself on the grapevine. Leaving it late in the transfer window!

frenchrover

Player
aldo
"they still have a very poor squad and no goalscorer"......spot on Ian, and without Pickford they would be in really dire straits.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
According to the Liverpool Echo Lampard has been sacked today
Confirmed on BBC website.

In retrospect, he was never a good fit. A top class player and an intelligent man, he is used to successful not struggling environments. He was dealt a poor hand, but he didn't make the best of it.

Player
Ian Goodison
Dyche knows some of the players (Mcneil Tarkowski etc) and would probably like the work ethic of Coady Iwobi etc.. He does and has always lived in Nottinghamshire so he would have to go back to hotel life.