• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Transfer Window

S

Seanyb

bolton_hater said:
article - artical does it really matter NBDH, we all still no what he means?

were not obsessed with correct grammar liek you are so stop making uselss comments.

Player
Morrisey
Lads he is only helping. It will save you making a mistake next time on your site. He did point out that he wasn't critisising. I know I am not the sites biggest contributor, but when posts like this are spoilt by bickering it is disappointing!

Still loving the site though!! :lol: :D :lol:

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
I thought we were all here to talk about football :D :D :D

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Anyway made up we got O'leary til end of season... shame he is on bench today though. Wonder if Luton can call him back? Hope not!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
lol I realise what I did there lol :lol: ah well.

anymore news on other trnafers I heard that Facey said thathe wants to stay at tranmere and decided no to go to Plymouth.

S

Seanyb

Super_white_army said:
Lads he is only helping. It will save you making a mistake next time on your site. He did point out that he wasn't critisising. I know I am not the sites biggest contributor, but when posts like this are spoilt by bickering it is disappointing!

Still loving the site though!! :lol: :D :lol:

Everyone took it as a joke, it wasn't silly bickering!!!

Oh and you missed out a comma after bickering!

Anyway, The taylor deal sounds rubbish! We would get a tiny amount of cash and a striker with only a few seasons left in him and his best days behind him. Keep Facey, he is a better striker; got more seasons left in him and I believe the best is yet to come.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Matthew The Rover said:
And maybe I'll care too.

If you have aspirations of being a sports journalist (like you've said you do), maybe you should care :(

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
ooo you got him there. 8)

M

Matthew The Rover

I won't have to write the word artical (or article) in an artical though :p

P

PaulCook'sMagicLeftFoot

hahahaha. Everyone will be rushing out to buy Eats Shoots and Leaves tomorrow.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Bloody Great Book!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I would defo try and bring in Simon Francis and its good that we have Steven O'leary back but I feel we need a winger so Roberts can go back to left back because Goodison is getting worst

B

Banana Army

Banana Army said:
lol. Leon Knight please. I know we have strikers in abundance but he is class and hes fallen out with McGee.

Lol. 3 goals in 27 minuites of footie. Not ba don his debut. Glad we aint got them again.

Oh and please can we sign Neil McCann from soton on a free Brian?

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Banana Army said:
Banana Army said:
lol. Leon Knight please. I know we have strikers in abundance but he is class and hes fallen out with McGee.

Lol. 3 goals in 27 minuites of footie. Not ba don his debut. Glad we aint got them again. ?

Yeah, couldn't believe it, great little signing, surprised a Championship side didn't snap him up, he's gunna help the Swans get promotion methinks now.

Banana Army said:
Oh and please can we sign Neil McCann from soton on a free Brian?

Good shout, been released, used to be good, is he another Summerbee though??? :roll: