• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Transfer Window

B

Banana Army

lol. Leon Knight please. I know we have strikers in abundance but he is class and hes fallen out with McGee.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Scott Taylor in a possible return to PP???? I know it may turn out to be a massive rumour, and he'll be 30 this year, but could it? work?

Not sure whether losing Facey would be a good thing or not. Greenacre and Zola are playing quite well together at the moment :shock:

smilingmart

scott taylor couldnt finish his dinner.

Delboy rocks - dont sell!!!

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
keep the facey! don't want scott taylor back to be honest. say if he does come back I wouldnt be negetive about him but at the edn of the day, facey is better and hes settling in well now.

P

PaulCook'sMagicLeftFoot

The season after we released taylor he seemed to bang goals in for fun at Blackpool. Went through a phase were he scored at least once a game.

C

ChiefRich

Scott Taylor stayed with us for a season after we were relegated and I thought he looked quite good on the left wing in that season. As a striker (when we were in a higher division AND he was younger) he wasn't that good I don't think.
"NBDH" and "Bolton_Hater" in particular may have a fondness for that winning goal to win 3-2 away at Bolton in the league in the Wembley season! It was awesome!

I liked Scott Taylor, but as a winger. And as for any Delroy for Taylor deal, I don't think I could bring myself to support it. Delroy's doing well, and there's no guarantee that a player picking up splinters on the Argyle bench would be better!

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Don't want Delroy to go. I've backed him 100% since we signed him, even when plenty of others were knocking him. Although Greenacre and Zola are working well togerther at the moment, I think we need Delroy at least on the bench to give us another attacking option.

At least if he goes to Plymouth it will prove me right in saying he's quality :p

A

AndyRoo16

Delroy....plz stay
Scott Taylor....no thank you
Fowler....LEGEND

jus secure Francis an ill be happy.... :)

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
I like scott taylor dont get me wrong but its not worth the deal letting facey go.

M

Matthew The Rover

bolton_hater said:
I like scott taylor dont get me wrong but its not worth the deal letting facey go.

What I think. Think he was a great player for us once, and he brings back many memories for me, such as that quick free-kick setting up Kelly's goal which put Rovers 3-0 up vs. Notblob in the League Cup

B

Banana Army

On football rumours.co.uk says the deal is 50k + Taylor for Facey. Id take it. We have two on form strikers and Taylor could play on either wing. I feel That we are definately missing a winger and he could be the one. Its reported also that Taylor was seen in B'head today.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Yeah I found it quoted on Rearguard and Total Tranmere but no where else! :?:

S

Steele's Field

If Tranmere think Scott Taylor could do a job for us why dont they just buy him and keep hold of Facey wouldn't of thought it would cost to much either. I think it would be a good asset to us if we bring him in, But lets face it if there's money involved then Tranmere will probably be left sort changed as always.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
This dela is totally not worth it, forget about taylor keep facey.

A

aiston_11

there has been talk on rearguard that o'leary has signed and is availible to play against bournmouth. cant find any sources to back this statement up, but the official site is poor for transfer rumours!!!!

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
The official site has just posted a note confirming that O'Leary has returned on loan for the rest of the season. That sounds good for a more permanent signature during the summer!!

And apparently the Facey rumour was rubbish. Brian Little has told TeamTalk that it's pure speculation and he doesn't want to let any players go.

Happy Days!!! :D :D :D

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
article.

I'm not writing that to criticise, but you've spelt it wrong so many times recently I'm starting to think it's not a typo, and that instead you just don't know how to spell it, hopefully now you'll know for next time.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
article - artical does it really matter NBDH, we all still no what he means?

were not obsessed with correct grammar liek you are so stop making uselss comments.