• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Transfer Window

evo_trfc

The transfer window opens 12 o clock tonight maybe we will bring in some new blood.

Any one heard any rumours in who we might be bringing in?????

B

Banana Army

Unfortunatelyy not in, but ive heard about someone leaving us. I say this is only a rumour so dont go slandering me when it doesnt happen, but i heard liverpool could table a first option bid on Davis. This would mean that Liverpool pay a fee to have the first refusal on davies for a given length of time, normally 2 or 3 years and if they decide to take it they must then pay a fee arranged at this time or in the future.

M

Matthew The Rover

If anybody leaves BA, I think it will be Dagnall.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
The question we need to be asking is WHERE do we need to bring people in?

I would like to see:

Some cover at right back, Francis might not be with us for ever (in fact, we could do with signing Francis first)

A big central midfielder to give us more of a presence in the middle of the park.

Thats about it really, I had some doubts about Zola before todays win at Port Vale, but think he's more than up to the job now.

S

Seanyb

I watched Jason Macteer talking on da telly and he said the club are looking and talking to clubs about players, but every single player BL is interested in, the clubs are quoting out of our price range.

Because of this, that is why we haven't bought any players when we last could of. I think the only way we can do well in the market is if we scout the lower leagues, or the foreign market. My two shouts are Michael Twiss and Ryan taylor back on loan!

B

Banana Army

Seanyb said:
Ryan taylor back on loan!

No way. He's a squad player at wigan and even if he was loaned out, anyone in the championship would want him and a tram like sunderland would pay for his service til the end of the season

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
I heard Doncaster are interested in Sharps.

A signing I think wil make will be Simon Francis permantly.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I know it aint gunna happen over January, but these are the areas I think we need strengthening...

Right back, signing Francis would be my first choice as he seems to have fitted in well and has performed really well for us so far.

Centre back. Sharps and Jackson don't convince me at all so I'd like someone with strength and a bit of pace too.

Winger. Sammy A and Davies have been doing well in the last couple of games out wide but another one wouldn't do any harm, especially as Aiston rarely lasts a full 90 mins.

Centre midfield. I know we have loads so this would be the last thing to look for, but Macca and Ranks are nearly goners, and while Jennings and Harrison are improving another lad in there to help them out would do no harm imo. :D

We'll see eh... :lol:

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Ive hear were getting another keeper from Luton and were in talks with Stephen O'Leary.
Why wre getting a keeper I have no idea unless Acheterbergs injury is more serious or Wilson's picked up something not sure.
Regarding O'Leary I was disspaointed to see him be recalled from his loan I thought he was a good player wil be great to sign him now.

evo_trfc

turns out we have signed a goalkeeper on loan Dino Seremet from luton playing today

P

PaulCook'sMagicLeftFoot

evo_trfc said:
turns out we have signed a goalkeeper on loan Dino Seremet from luton playing today

Hard to judge him really wasn't it. Can't talk about the first goal, but can't really blame him for the second goal, it should have been well cleared.

I don't like the way he's always well off his line though. Always an invite for a long lob.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Aye Dino first to be signed.

Many more to come hopefully!

lonerover

Player
Johnny Morrissey
Here's one for you.....talk that Robbie Fowler might be available this month.

Does anyone think he be worth signing?? At this level he should score for fun, but with the form of Greenacre, Zola, Facey and Davies is the space for him??

I think creative midfield player is priority, O'Leary if Luton will let him go and I'd pull the stops out to get Francis too.

Player
Morrisey
I would play Fowler anywhere in our team he is so good and there aint a hope in Hell we would get him!! I hope I am wrong though! If we did get him I wouldn't be too pleased as he would take up alot of wages and we do not need strikers.

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
Hey does anyone know of a good Transfer News or Rumours site.

Fowler would be a great confidence booster fot the young players but I agree wage wise it wouldn't be possible. O'Leary would be a great buy from LT.

Has Simon Francis' loan period been extended? He'd defintely be worth getting a signature from. :mrgreen:

S

Seanyb

Fowler has been rumoured to join a number of championship clubs such as Preston, Norwich and Crewe.

I would love to see Macmanaman, but thats only my opinion, not a rumour.

S

Seanyb

Rovers rearguard are claiming we have a Bosian player on trial, but there is no idea who it is???? Anymore rumours bouncing about that anyone know about?

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yer thats dino seremet

S

Seanyb

Dino is Sloviean! And you would not take an emergency loan on trails.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
ooo sorry then.

well I was told that hes bosnian, im not sure then.