think we got it bad

M

Mal

Pj was still funding a team that started to implode. Great in cups, crap in the league. The focus needs to be on those players not Pj. Money is not the be all and end all, otherwise Everton would be higher than they are if you look at the total spend for the 2018 season.

30 Jun 2008
Barnet are bottom of Div Two and have now appointed Martin Allen as Manager for the FIFTH time! Looks like they will be back in the NL next season. Someone in a blog reckoned that a team in Romania has appointed the same guy SIX times! Maybe he will get it right sometime!

Boz

30 Sep 2005
Player
Iain Hume
Not checked the history, but aren’t a few of Martin Allen’s previous departures due to him moving on rather than a sacking? Think he’s actually done quite well managing Barnet in previous stints.

If we were to remain down here, wouldn’t mind them being relegated as I’ve never been to Underhill or the new ground.

15 Mar 2010
Player
Jason Koumas
Not checked the history, but aren’t a few of Martin Allen’s previous departures due to him moving on rather than a sacking? Think he’s actually done quite well managing Barnet in previous stints.

If we were to remain down here, wouldn’t mind them being relegated as I’ve never been to Underhill or the new ground.
I might be wrong, but I think they are one of the few teams we have never played in a competitiv match.

8 Sep 2009
Player
Chris Greenacre
Slightly off topic but amazing game yesterday at Lee Vaughan’s Kidderminster.

The harriers were 4-0 up with 10 mins left only to throw it all away with Salford City somehow making it 4-4 in injury time.

24 Jul 2017
Player
tollitt
with are game against jester coming up . what the hell is going on with them . the board the chairman an ex manager all leaving . the fans are all bitching . at each other . they are going down and i dont whant them to go down but as i said on a different thread we have to do the buissness . who would be a chester fan

5 Dec 2015
Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Eastleigh the latest to suffer from a rich man's indulgence.
Their chairman posted today that he was selling up.
At same time Sunderland posted a takeover was pretty much done...... headed by non other than Eastleigh chairman.

Boz

30 Sep 2005
Player
Iain Hume
yes and coleman leaves sunderland . what a great choice leaving the welsh job . grass is not always greener
Could argue it was brave of Coleman going for the Sunderland job given the mess they were in and he's been a litlle hard done to getting the chop.

15 Mar 2010
Player
Jason Koumas
Could argue it was brave of Coleman going for the Sunderland job given the mess they were in and he's been a litlle hard done to getting the chop.
It sounds like it was Donaldson who ordered his dismissal. Given the chaotic way he ran Eastleigh, with good money thrown after bad, I think things might get worse before they get better at the Stadium of Light.

24 Jul 2017
Player
tollitt
yes but going from a secure job with some great players . then going to a team who didnt give a s$%t . just like me leaving my head chef job and going to the greasy cafe . just dont do it . the money must have been great thats the only thing one can think of