• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Squad for 2018/19

Cowshed Kid

Player
Bobby Hutchinson
Good news that OB is back.
His form was such that a fit again Hughes couldn't dislodge him.
And he won't need a"breaking in" period.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Delighted with the Banks signing. He was the most creative midfielder I saw in our time in the NL and really brought the best out of Jennings and Norburn.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It is rumoured that Andrade is on his way to Lincoln. Depending on his contract status, I think we should be looking at him. A very talented player and we need more options out wide.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
It is rumoured that Andrade is on his way to Lincoln. Depending on his contract status, I think we should be looking at him. A very talented player and we need more options out wide.
Yes, I agree. Surely we could make him as good an offer as Lincoln. I also think we could make better use of him.

drwhoman

A shame but, looking at his football CV, Lincoln will be as far north as he has ever been! Closer to London and the plane home I suppose! (LOL!).

Player
aldo
well we could be 20 points clear at the top and some fans will still be saying negative stuff . ... they just like to be doom an gloom . we where always gonna lose players and we did have to move some of the dead wood moved on and can see some more moving to . im still buzzing and cant stop smilling . still dreaming . so get off mm an mp back guys enjoy the fact we are back . chill and relax we are only 2 weeks into it . and got a couple months still to go . lokking at last pre season . already this one is shaping up better already we have more games . witch is promising . now on another note see the gold lounge is getting a make over . witch will be interesting . not that i use them cant afford it

Player
Jonny Morrisey
New 2 year deal for Scotty, chuffed to bits with this one. I know he made a couple of errors last season but he's still an excellent keeper at this level for me. Let's get that striker signed now......its coming together!!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I think if we have a solid defence as in the last few years, Scottie will be fine.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Setting aside the need for a striker to partner Norwood, how many new players do people think we need now? I still think we need some quality in the wide areas.

M

Mal

I think we need McNab, Koumas, Jackson and Ryan Taylor types. Tollit needs to get back to full fitness. I am unsure if Mcnulty will be fit or fast enough for this division but maybe I am doing him an injustice.

Player
Jonny Morrisey
I think Big Steve will be fine if partnered by Ellis who has a bit of pace. He's so intelligent and reads the game really well which gives him a couple of yards. He's played in this league before so I think he'll be fine!!