• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Walsall

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Wallsall

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Walsall
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, January 14, 2023 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
The sign of a successful transfer window might be that neither Mumbongo or Burton are in the side at the end of it.
Indeed. I’d feel for burton a bit if we say bring in two strikers and he’s way down the pecking order again. I’m not convinced he’ll have a career in league football but it’s typical he played the most minutes he has done in a league game for a while right in the window. Either way we’re short of strikers so I’d like two in. Possibly someone with pace and maybe a target man. Obviously someone to complement Hemmings.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Danny Johnsons loan spell ends at Walsall and he returns to Mansfield. After scoring 15 in 30 games for Walsall they are trying to sign him permanently. He’ll have a few offers I’m sure. I’d like to think we’d be interested although not sure he’d work with Hemmings

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Danny Johnsons loan spell ends at Walsall and he returns to Mansfield. After scoring 15 in 30 games for Walsall they are trying to sign him permanently. He’ll have a few offers I’m sure. I’d like to think we’d be interested although not sure he’d work with Hemmings
Colchester are currently favourites to sign him, although there are several teams after him.