• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Crawley

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Crawley

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Crawley
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Tuesday, February 28, 2023 - 07:45 PM
Until: Tuesday, February 28, 2023 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Come on Rovers! Hopefully we can make it 2 wins in a row!

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Bit surprised at that, Chalmers hasn’t looked as good as Turner-Cooke, a bit lightweight and after having some of the tougher gigs it would have been good to see Jay get a start in a game where he’ll get more attacking opportunities. Perhaps he’ll get a start at the weekend. Brad Walker on the bench is also encouraging

Higgy 2

Player
Dave Higgins
Bit surprised at that, Chalmers hasn’t looked as good as Turner-Cooke, a bit lightweight and after having some of the tougher gigs it would have been good to see Jay get a start in a game where he’ll get more attacking opportunities. Perhaps he’ll get a start at the weekend. Brad Walker on the bench is also encouraging
Tbh I think Chamers does have potential and is a possible signing in the summers. I agree though if Turner-Cooke is as good as NUFC think I would have started him for a "soft" game like this and give him a chance to turn it on. However I don't think Chalmers will let us down.
Home win. 3-1 Saunders, Hawkes and Turnbull.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
The visitors have started brightly and Murphy makes a great save from nadesdan

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
We have started pretty slowly and look a bit lethargic so far

Reactions: Boz

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Crawley having all the attacking play at present.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
One way traffic so far. They’ve obviously had a reaction after their Saturday result

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Yea we are playing poo the rovers curse of teams coming who are playing shit might strike again its fkn annoying

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
One way traffic so far. They’ve obviously had a reaction after their Saturday result
We look pretty ordinary, they must be low on confidence but we can't get on the front foot, uninspiring so far

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Not sure chalmers on the right is working. His spell at Ayr was on the left

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Micky needs to change this at half time, we look woefull

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Micky has to earn his wages at half time to turn this around. We’ve been really poor

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Absolutely woefull half, boring and dull with no creativity at all

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Well i am glad i dont have a Season ticket to this shit i feel for you poor guys having to suffer watching this dross no wander we cant fill the stands ask your selves are you getting entertained

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
They’ve lost 4 in a row yet we make them look decent. To be fair they’ve pressed very well and not made it easy for us but we need more

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Well that was awful quite frankly. Need a reaction second half.

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
As i said i dont get to the matches very often and seeing this wont be making it much more till it changes

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
They’ve lost 4 in a row yet we make them look decent. To be fair they’ve pressed very well and not made it easy for us but we need more
They haven't won away all season, absolutely shocking football, clueless and boring rubbish, we should have had a good go at them but done virtually nothing going forward. The full backs need to get forward more, get O'Connor off he doesn't look forward at all

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Agree with the above. Even some of the better players are having an off night, Hendry with a couple of backward balls when he should be looking to build an attack and don’t think Bristow’s had a forward run. Need to make changes, but I wouldn’t know where to start.