• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

A white review football team

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
the oval will be best for me but at the ned of the day I don't mind, its just lalot easier for me to get there if its the oval. Dont mind when its starts sooner the btter, Seanyb sent me a provate messagfe befoire saying hell be after 12-14 players.

So far theres

Manager: Ian
1. Bolton_Hater
2. Seanyb
3. Mathew the Rover
4. Champ here we come
5. Birkenhead Born and Bred
6. Aldos Worthy 2000
7. Rockferrywhites
8. Steve (my friend)
9. Patto (my friend)
10. Sam (a guest now and then on White Review I know)
there the locals anyway.
Occasional appearances can bve made from
11. Banana Army
12. Joe_TRFC
13. Steve Cooper Summersaults

I can't remember if anyone else mentioned they can but thast who I know of who can join.

S

Seanyb

Well if all of those people would be up for it I will go ahead and try and book the oval. I will try and get next Tuesday (18/10/05) about 8-9pm. Is everyone ok with that? Just give us conformation.

Player
Johnny Morrissey
U mean ur all gunna miss the Lincoln game???!!! :shock:

S

slawlane

I'm definately up for it, 'bolton haters' (gilbo) already mentioned my name (sam), I can be a goalie or a defender. see yas der

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yer thats great, ill see you there.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
if eveyone else wants you to yer go ahead, I'm certainly up for it.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Well I wouldn't put me down as a week in week out member of the team... I can play occasionally though. I'm going to be up for a week (starting 24th October) so should be able to come to training and make up the numbers. I will also be up in B'head at various other times in the future so could make training and a match then.

S

Seanyb

Well i cant play every week myself.

Right heres the deal:

Cant get Bidston or the Oval for next week. HOWEVER, If I ring up Neston Rec on Friday We could get a pitch for Thursday 22nd Oct for 8pm.

So if could people send me a private message ASAP. If i have 12 names by tomorrow, then I will book it. If i dont then we'll lose the booking. OK

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
allright cheers mate

Player
Morrisey
Well I said I will play occasionally!! Iwill be available the same dates as BA. AS I said defender Centre/Right!! or I can bring on the drinks bottles either way!! lol

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
lol :lol: i think Ian should get involved.

1 problem - neston rec is hard for a few people I know toget there, CCan I suggest maybe Shaftes on Borough Road, if for defiantely, we can only get neston rec I can still make it I can grab a lift off a mate but it ll be alot easier to be in shafts or oval. If we can only get neston rec then I'll still come anyway.

R

rockferrywhites

am up for it i am a goalkeeper good idea j. achterberg watch out am comin for you

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

I'm well up for it i'm willing to travel to Neston it's just geting there on public transport mate but i'll support you

M

Matthew The Rover

rockferrywhites said:
am up for it i am a goalkeeper good idea j. achterberg watch out am comin for you

Already got a goalkeeper 8)

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Matthew The Rover said:
rockferrywhites said:

Already got a goalkeeper 8)

well theres two competing now, you can have more than one.]
so is everyone up for it, just need seanyb to tell us whats what.

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Sure you don't mean Thursday 27th October Sean?? The 22nd is a Saturday... a week on Saturday even.

S

Seanyb

My calender was on the wrong page! I actually meant 20th October.