• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

A white review football team

S

Seanyb

I noticed that rovers(crappy)rearguard have a football team which play across the COUNTRY!!! I was thinking maybe we could be their rival team. I would definatly play. I'm a young winger/midfielder/attacking mid/striker. Do you reckon this would be possible?

Oh yeah, you have to work the team round me :p See me as a Diouf playing for senegal with a free role!

NeverBeatDaveHiggins

Superwhite
Mods
If you desperately want to play for a Tranmere Supporteres team, there are already two - the 'official' supporters team, and FC Rearguard. FC Rearguard started out as rearguard forum regulars but they happily use ringers, mates of posters etc. I reckon you could play for them if you wanted.

At this particluar moment with White Review having a memberlist of just 40, and a fair number of those being on the board because they are exiled to far far away places, I can't see a team forming from here. Nice idea though, one for the future.

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Nice one. I'd fit right in to a Rovers supporters team. I'm a DEFENSIVE midfielder, completely unable to beat a man, I panic as soon as I get the ball and generally punt it over the top to strikers who lack the skill to bring it down and do anything with it.

Sound familiar :wink:

I do however show a bit more interest than our team at the moment. At least I move, want the ball, talk to my team-mates :(

Joe_TRFC

'Midfield General'
Player
Nevin
Would be up for it if I lived a nearer :( ... like NBDH says many of this sites members are exiles.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
I'm about as unfit as they come having last exercised in 1990! OK, I'll be manager :D

B

Banana Army

Joe_TRFC said:
Would be up for it if I lived a nearer :( ... like NBDH says many of this sites members are exiles.

Same. Theres a total tranmere team as well. There a good bunch of lads.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
Greenacre at the mo, all time is Aldo!
yer ok. I'll join.

I play up front, don;t mind going on the wing, ain;t nout special am more of a goalscorer! :D

B

Banana Army

I'd play, but only if i was free. I mean i couldnt be there every orther week or even that often could only make occasional appearances in the advanced midfield position or up front

S

Seanyb

Seems to be impossible at the moment as NBDH has said. Just a thought anyway.

Player
Morrisey
I will be up for it if it did take off!! I would only be able to make the odd appearance. I am an unbeatable CB who is very over weight and cant run. I can also play RB.

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yer I think we shpould do it, even if were crap we'll have a laugh!

Gray

Player
Ian Goodison... who else!
Ian said:
I'm about as unfit as they come having last exercised in 1990! OK, I'll be manager :D

Your tactics stink!

IAN OUT :!: :!: :!:

Welcome to the world of football management. :wink:

S

Seanyb

Could always enter a 6 or 7 a side team into something. With what people have said so far, it could look like this:
Team name - White Review Utd

Manager- Ian

Team:-
GK Mathew the Rover

Def Championship here we come Def Super White Rovers

DMid Gray

Amid Bolton hater Amid Banana Army

CF Seanyb
Our Midfield could always rotate and stuff. What do ya think. If more people fancy it then we could have a 5 a side match between each other maybe?

Player
Johnny Morrissey
I'd be up for it but as everyone has said I don't live local (to Tranmere anyways!) - flying winger here or a centre forward. Just like this man...

C

championship_here_we_come

Seanyb said:
Could always enter a 6 or 7 a side team into something. With what people have said so far, it could look like this:
Team name - White Review Utd

Manager- Ian

Team:-
..................................GK Mathew the Rover

.......Def Championship here we come......Def Super White Rovers

........................................ DMid Gray

.......................Amid Bolton hater.....Amid Banana Army

.........................................CF Seanyb

Our Midfield could always rotate and stuff. What do ya think. If more people fancy it then we could have a 5 a side match between each other maybe?

hey if someone organises it i'll be happy to play whether is 5 6 or 7 a side
if im available that is

S

Seanyb

We've now got 8 people interested so if we get 4 more then i'll go out and hire an astro turf pitch. So does anyone else want to play????

bolton_hater

White Review FC Manager
Player
yer don;t forget me, and I've got a mate who will join as well if thats ok.

B

Birkenhead Born and Bred

Yeah i'll play I'm a centre half so i'll play at the back with Super White Rovers and Matthew the rover! Bring it on rearguard ur shit!!