• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Tranmere 0 - 0 Saddlers

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
It was annoying seeing them boot the ball forward for the first 20 minutes. It really does no good. It only serves in giving the ball back to the opposition.

Roberts and Facey can play with the ball on the floor, as can Jennings and Rankine. This also gives Greenacre much more opportunities on the floor, for which he has some skill.

B

Banana Army

Matthew The Rover said:
Thanks Dixie and Gray.

Just for the record, a Sports Journalist is just what I want to be when I'm older. I'm sure making one geographical mistake can be tolerated. Only I spotted in the Blackpool program atleast five errors and according to the scun program our nickname is "The Shakers". Whilst the Bradford program has our number 7 down as Andy Hessenthaler. Want me to write and complain?

Not really relevant. But talking of programs i remember reading the swindon two seasons ago, which said that Jenno was a 29 year old former welsh international, Gary Jones had scored over 400 leauge goals for the club and many many more that i cant remember off hand

M

Matthew The Rover

Banana Army said:
Matthew The Rover said:
Thanks Dixie and Gray.

Just for the record, a Sports Journalist is just what I want to be when I'm older. I'm sure making one geographical mistake can be tolerated. Only I spotted in the Blackpool program atleast five errors and according to the scun program our nickname is "The Shakers". Whilst the Bradford program has our number 7 down as Andy Hessenthaler. Want me to write and complain?

Not really relevant. But talking of programs i remember reading the swindon two seasons ago, which said that Jenno was a 29 year old former welsh international, Gary Jones had scored over 400 leauge goals for the club and many many more that i cant remember off hand

Well it is relevent really. I was pointing out that other Journalists (I suppose you can call program editors Journalists) have made mistakes.