• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Cherries V The Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Final whistle. 2-1. You couldn't make it up. That's six times we've lost this season after taking an early lead. That includes the games at Scunthorpe and Chesterfield where we led twice!

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
1 win in 14 huddersfield up next im surprised so many still have faith that les is going to turn things round we are in dire trouble as long as he stays as manager with the usual formation and tactics.

TRFCJason

Player
John Aldridge
Over all the first 5 mins they were good then they just fell apart, poor passing and no one with the edge to score, danny homes would be my pick of a man of the match for me

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Depressing that we started positively and then capitulated to the first pressure from the opposition once again. It didn't sound like Bournemouth had to do much to get their goals, and the second in particular sounded like terrible defending from a corner (again). The sitter missed by Weir / Wallace at 1-0 up may have been a turning point.

In the second half we had a lot of possession, but listening on Tranmere Player I was hardly on tenterhooks as we never sounded like scoring. At least we showed a bit of spirit this time I suppose.

It would be interesting to know if the switch to 4-4-2 in the second half was tactical or due to an injury to Lateef ?

Status
Not open for further replies.