• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

The Cherries V The Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRFCJason

Player
John Aldridge
Anyone going to the game this weekend? Its going to be the first this season for me.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
No chance.

Player
Liam Palmer
Yet more injuries: Joss out, not sure about Ash.

Still think we have a reasonable chance. Their home record is poor, we are due something away. 1-1 for me.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
I've not done an away game this season and that won't change. Been to Dean Court a couple of times, but never seen Rovers play there.

Injuries mean a very weakened Rovers side. Expecting Tiryaki for Devaney and Wallace for Taylor as the personnel changes from the Rochdale game, with some positional shuffling as a result.

Hope TT is right about the result. While Rovers have a fairly decent record at Bournemouth, I'm not hopeful.

DIW

Player
Goodison
Expect to lose by one or to goals as usual. Probably taking the lead.

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Last season's victory at Dean Court was a major turning point for both Parry and the club, virtually securing our survival and allowing us to relax and play a bit of football in the closing weeks of the season. However, with the number of players we have out and Bournemouth's resurgence since the arrival of new owners, I am not hopeful about tomorrow.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
We haven't even managed a point away since Hartlepool back in October. I'd be delighted and amazed if we get a draw, given our illnesses, injuries and generally poor form. But it's got to change some time.

DIW

Player
Goodison
2-1 down now. Yet more points thrown away from a winning position. Mentality of the team is seriously in question. Pathetic.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
It's getting rough out there. The new lad has been fouling and has now been booked.

I wouldn't like to be in the Tranmere dressing room at half-time. And I wouldn't like to be Les. How is he going to lift them now?

Status
Not open for further replies.