• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Spireites v Rovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player
Liam Palmer
Not even gonna lie I hope we ****ing lose and Parry goes and I was going to go on Sat but he was such a tit after Oldham that I can't really be arsed at the minute.

This might be a strategic view but I cannot share it. I never want Tranmere Rovers to lose any game, no matter what the circumstances or the consequences.

I hope we win today.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
This might be a strategic view but I cannot share it. I never want Tranmere Rovers to lose any game, no matter what the circumstances or the consequences.

I hope we win today.
Well said, TT64. All this negativity is even more depressing than recent results on the field.

SonkORLY?

Player
Eddy Sonko

I hope we win today.

I know, I was being sort of sarcastic/melodramatic. I actually think we might win today. I do want Les to go though and I was going to go today but decided against it after last week, rightly or wrongly.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
I think even if parry goes tonight or before tuesdays game its too late for us now we are going down

Status
Not open for further replies.