• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Shots v Rovers

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Some interesting results tonight, with Braintree and Eastleigh both losing, the latter to Gateshead who move within three points of us. Hopefully Braintree will finally have a dip in form as they negotiate a hectic run-in; Eastliegh look a spent force, but they still have the squad to turn things round, particularly if they change manager. Dover won in the FA Trophy and have an easy draw in the next round, which means our game there next month will probably be postponed and re-arranged for a Tuesday night, which will be a pain. Our visit to The Crabble looks a pivotal fixture in our season now.

Cheltenham also beat Kiddy to equal their club record unbeaten run and set up Saturday's game quite nicely. They are twenty games without defeat, but we all know who the last team to beat them was.........

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Eastleigh also rumoured to be bringing a few more players in, while Dover remain a threat. It's probably to our advantage that they progress in the FA trophy, even if it means our trip to Kent is moved to midweek. Results went as well as they could for Rovers, though could have done with a couple of Cheltenham key players being injured/sent off.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Cheltenham are storming it and I can't see them being caught. They've been consistantly good having only lost two all season compared to our nine defeats. I think it'll be Cheltenham and Forest Green in first and second with Grimsby in third and then you've got a handful of teams fighting for 4th and 5th place. Should at least be quite an exciting run in..

drwhoman

Fingers firmly crossed although I must confess to a degree of nervousness as to whether GB will pick the 'right' team for the occasion!