• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Swindon

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Swindon

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Swindon
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Monday, April 10, 2023 - 03:00 PM
Until: Monday, April 10, 2023 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Swindon fans calling for the head of manager Jody Morris.

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
We need a manager who wants and set's us up to be attacking then we might get bums on seats then we will be in a better place

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
8006AE25-488A-43C0-BB80-A3BA88274137.png

Reactions: Ian

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Fairly enjoyable afternoon and a decent win in the end. Defence fairly solid, midfield competitive, sadly a bit lacking up front again IMO but we were up against a toothless Swindon side and should have wrapped it up at 2-0 when Hawkes missed a one on one with the keeper. Still nice to see a win and let's hope we get a few more before the season is out.

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
One thing you can say is Derek Jones from bbc side just asks the same stuff week in week out godlike bbc side he is boring

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
Fairly enjoyable afternoon and a decent win in the end. Defence fairly solid, midfield competitive, sadly a bit lacking up front again IMO but we were up against a toothless Swindon side and should have wrapped it up at 2-0 when Hawkes missed a one on one with the keeper. Still nice to see a win and let's hope we get a few more before the season is out.
Yes, agree with that. Any idea why the referee caught the ball in, what appeared to be, open play? I've never seen that before. It reminded me of when you are about 7 year's old at school and the lad who is a sandwich short of a picnic, and always gets picked last, decides to randomly pick the ball up from left back.

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Yes, agree with that. Any idea why the referee caught the ball in, what appeared to be, open play? I've never seen that before. It reminded me of when you are about 7 year's old at school and the lad who is a sandwich short of a picnic, and always gets picked last, decides to randomly pick the ball up from left back.
Seen discussion of this on a twitter web site, the ball made contact with him. Whether it should be an uncontested drop ball to Swindon is arguable.