• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Colchester

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
I think it must be written into feeneys contract that he must take every set piece no matter how poor they are!

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Why would i pay to watch this rubbish every week?

Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
Bet, those who have bought season tickets for next season must be gutted.

Player
aldo
i won't get 1 no matter what it shit to watch they should be glad that no fans are watching this crap

ADD

Player
Norwood
Looking forward to Hill's post match press conference.... very very successful season no doubt....
Then what do we reckon Stockton hattrick in the play offs - will sum it up.

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
Job done - by the skin of our teeth. Morecambe in the play offs

Boz

Player
Iain Hume
Dismal second half, scraped into the play-offs, can't see us progressing any further playing like that.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Dismal second half, scraped into the play-offs, can't see us progressing any further playing like that.
I agree Boz. Limped very slowly into the playoffs there. If we cannot test a team with one of the worst away records in the league, at home, what chance do we really have in the playoffs? Due to the nature of the football, I have to say, I've never been so unexcited about getting into the play-offs. Sad really, but this football is draining..

Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
It sums up Hill's tenure that we have limped into the play offs by doing the absolute minimum.

This was another hopeless display, that again deteriorated in the second half. I did not understand the substitutions: by all means bring Vaughan and Woolery on, but any service was removed by taking off CBT. Feeney and Lewis offered nothing but stayed on the pitch for ninety minutes, and the second half performance was lifeless, disjointed and completely lacking in urgency and creativity.

The only positive I can take is that Vaughan was quite energetic and seemed to come through unscathed. His daisy cutter from thirty yards was our only shot on target; the second game in succession where it has taken us until deep into the second half to register a shot on goal. Simply unacceptable.

Morecambe are free scoring and the form team going into the play offs, so something dramatic will be required for us to progress any further than the semi final.

ONIGP

Player
Eddie Bishop
I think the potential play-off fixtures have landed as well as they could have for us.

Player
Manager
John King
I think the potential play-off fixtures have landed as well as they could have for us.
I am not sure I agree. Morecambe are the best side in the play offs and the form team, and I can't see how we will beat them over two legs in our current form.

In a one off match, perhaps, but not over two legs.

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
I could not be happier if Keith proves us all wrong, but he will have his work cut out to rebuild the team’s confidence and get them playing effectively.

Player
Manager
John King
His decisions in the last three months are the reason for our low confidence and ineffectiveness.

bigmart

bigmart
Player
Ian Muir
Beggars belief the performances are the same every game, start off quite bright but create nothing much of note and as the game goes in become worse and worse.

No doubt Hill will talk it up but it is the same awful football every game, as for the substitutions they make no sense at all.