• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers v Carlisle

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Carlisle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers v Carlisle
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, October 29, 2022 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Player
Jason Koumas / John Morrissey
Manager
John King
Lewis has shown on plenty of occasions that he is capable of doing a decent job. However, even if he does not pull up trees he enables us to rest and rotate Hemmings and Nevitt, which we are unable to do at the moment because Burton simply would not offer enough over ninety minutes.

Player
Aldo
Not nocking Burton but he looked today like a kid thrown into an adults game
It looked to me that Micky was just giving him game time without any great expectation and resting Nevitt for Tuesday given that he didn't look like scoring anyway. Micky doesn't start him because he thinks the others are a better option, and on what I have seen I have to agree. As MP said we put in for 4 strikers and got 0 , that is only down to one thing. Carlisle started at a tremendous pace and scored a goal while we were still waking up. We grew into the game and looked the better side going into the break. The pen settled it. Given how few goals we score giving away pens is always going to make it very difficult. TBH the only player that looked way bellow par to me was Merrie.

Reactions: Ian