• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Rovers old boys

frenchrover

Player
aldo
Not 'arf bigmart, and don't all 11 clubs share the same ground (Victoria Stadium) long with the Gibraltar National team. I can only assume this must be the first step in a coaching career for Ash.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Ohh dear..

Higgy 2

Player
Dave Higgins
All quiet on the Prenton front. Anybody think we may get news of a signing this week?
Accrington signed another non league lad today from Boston. A good hunting ground for them by the sound of it....if he plays as well as he talks.;)

Sparky

Player
Chris Greenacre
All quiet on the Prenton front. Anybody think we may get news of a signing this week?
Accrington signed another non league lad today from Boston. A good hunting ground for them by the sound of it....if he plays as well as he talks.;)
Yes and Walsall signed the highly rated Connor Barrett from Fylde. Very good prospect but they’ve given him a 3 year deal so no wonder he joined them.

I think by this time next week we’ll have another signing or two announced. Still time and I’d prefer quality over quantity.
Plenty of teams splashing the cash though like Donny, Gillingham, Bradford and Swindon