• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

League Two Rovers (3) v Forest Green (0)

Match result

• Tranmere

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Forest Green

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rovers (3) v Forest Green (0)
Posted by Ian
Prenton Park
Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, November 11, 2023 - 05:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Player
Goodison
It only took 17 games to go for the basics 4-4-2, hopefully a sign of things to come.

Concerned about Norris, think top target along with a midfielder needs to be another number 9 as doesn’t look like he’s going to stay fit.

Dennis with Taylor or Saunders as back up for other slot (previous 16 games have demonstrated those players can’t play together and don’t suit a 3!).

3 points next week please!

dollar'sbloke

Player
morrissey
Manager
king
It only took 17 games to go for the basics 4-4-2, hopefully a sign of things to come.

Concerned about Norris, think top target along with a midfielder needs to be another number 9 as doesn’t look like he’s going to stay fit.

Dennis with Taylor or Saunders as back up for other slot (previous 16 games have demonstrated those players can’t play together and don’t suit a 3!).

3 points next week please!
That is third 442 in a row, all started when Norris got back on the bench and came off but after the game was gone. Highly unlikely we will see him again for sometime and the viability of 442 appears to go with him. I hold out hopes that Jenno could do a job as a 9 and even use Turnbull late on, however I suspect Nigel does not.

I think it will be back to 451 where the one will be ineffective as opposed to two of them thus so.

We and everyone else needs two 9's, at least we have one now