• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Moore it is then

• Thread starter championship_here_we_come
  • Start date

DixieDean

Ian said:
I'm telling you, that banner is a curse!

why don't you stick some legends up there instead then?
King, Aldo, Muir, Mogsy, Harvey, Steele etc

Their legend status will never diminish....

M

Matthew The Rover

But whatever you do don't put the legend Ronnie Moore up there! :lol:

nomur

Still The Irish Rover
Player
Power!
DixieDean said:
why don't you stick some legends up there instead then?
King, Aldo, Muir, Mogsy, Harvey, Steele etc

Their legend status will never diminish....

I completely agree with Dix.

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Excellent idea actually. =D>

Ian

Super White!
Admin
Player
Aldo
Manager
Kingy
Back on topic though, it seems like Ronnie's appointment has proven to be a very popular decision. Of the 57 votes on the front page, 50 have said they are hapy with the appointment, 5 are sitting on the fence and only 2 have said they aren't happy.

I must admit, its very refreshing to hear Ronnie talking about the Championship and generally being positive. It's certainly a change from the downbeat, negative Mr.Little! It get's supporters spirits up and I'm sure we are all looking forward to the season ahead.

DixieDean

yes, never again will we hear "we had to keep it tight for 60 minutes"... after we've played a team in the bottom 4.
It will be "we went for the win, which we knew we were capable of"...

i cant wait :lol: =D>

B

Banana Army

The thing is, if we play "brave" football and lose, the fans will respect the teams performance. Where as when we played "tight" football and lost 1-0 in the last 10 minutes of a gam, they slate the teams performance.

So all in all a good appointment as confidence among fans and players will be a lot greater than last season whether or not we better the seasons performance.

Infact I'd go as far as saying, in the season in which we finished 3rd, our fans would have preffered us finishing 6th and attacking than finishing 3rd and boring everyone week in week out and drawing games which we failed to killl off.

DixieDean

Banana Army said:
Infact I'd go as far as saying, in the season in which we finished 3rd, our fans would have preffered us finishing 6th and attacking than finishing 3rd and boring everyone week in week out and drawing games which we failed to killl off.

my thoughts precisely.