• Nigel Adkins has been given the Tranmere job on a permanent basis signing until the end of the 25/26 season. Continue the discussion here.

Foodie pisc fromAM

Player
Alan King, Barry Dyson
Well, isn’t life boring? The season is over. All the players will be paid until the end of June so I don’t expect much movement in the next two months, although I hope Nigel has some idea of who he wants.

But I expect AM will still be working and hopefully we’ll get some more pictures of his mouthwatering food to keep us going. ;)

Reactions: Ian

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Chicken burger Chipotle mayonnaise lettuce and tomato and chips light lunch

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Well, isn’t life boring? The season is over. All the players will be paid until the end of June so I don’t expect much movement in the next two months, although I hope Nigel has some idea of who he wants.

But I expect AM will still be working and hopefully we’ll get some more pictures of his mouthwatering food to keep us going. ;)
There's you go brother

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
They are faster cuter and more skilled than some of the team we had this season imagine them with Nigel squeaking away now that would be fun

• Haha
Reactions: Boz
Player
Ged Brennan, Big Steve McNulty,
Manager
Mickey Mellon, Johnny King.
How do you cook them?
A delicacy in some countries!
Lol.

Am on mobile

Player
Muir
Manager
King
Now this is just a sample. Creme brulee and strawberry and lemon salsa strawberry gel berry caviar chocolate shards salty coral tuille and a strawberry and lemon dressing. For our fine dining evening